What kind of travel tools are in your arsenal?
How can you use these tools to enhance your travel experience?
My guest today, author and travel journalist Seth Kugel can help.
For six years he roamed the planet for the New York Times as the “Frugal Traveler” offering tips on how to tackle some of the world’s greatest destinations on a budget.
His new book, Rediscovering Travel: A Guide for the Globally Curious, aims to “reignite humanity’s age-old sense of adventure that has virtually been vanquished by the spontaneity-obliterating likes of Google Maps, TripAdvisor, and Starwood points.”
You’ll hear how to make the most out of modern technologies without letting them ruin your travel experience, all about Seth’s time traveling to 50 countries as a NYT travel writer and much more.
Tune In Now To Learn:
- Travel tip about driving on the other side of the road
- The greatest element of travel
- How to make a trip more fulfilling and fun
- Ways to get inspired to go to a certain place or meet people
- Trick to find a review site that resonates with you
- How to find an amazing list of hidden things in any city
- Ways technology can help you meet locals
- Resources used to research places you want to visit
- Tips on how to meet locals and have authentic experiences
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
* Tortuga references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!