Sebastian Modak is an award-winning freelance travel writer and multimedia journalist, a profession that has taken him all over the world.
You might recognize him as the New York Times 52 Places Traveler from 2019 where he reported from a different destination each week for an entire year.
His work has also appeared in Condé Nast Traveler, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and AFAR, to name a few.
In this episode, Sebastian shares some incredible stories as well as helpful travel advice for newbies and nomads alike.
Tune in to discover:
- How growing up in different cultures can shape your childhood
- Expert advice for battling loneliness on the road
- Why walking a place when you first arrive is such a great habit
- What it was like traveling the world for a year for the New York Times
- A powerful tip for using social media without letting it interfere with your travels
- How to better connect with locals anywhere in the world
- An unforgettable experience in Central Asia
- Why the mindset you are traveling with is so critical and how your inner world changes your outer experiences
- How music enhances your travel
- And much more!
If you love to travel (and I know you do) you don’t want to miss this episode!
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month, exclusive content, access to the archives, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Athletic Greens a daily all-in-one superfood powder that has everything your body needs and is easy to travel with. Click here to access the special offer you get for being a Zero To Travel listener.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!