This episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast kicks off a new ‘theme’ week combining two things people are passionate about, animals and travel.
Can four-legged friends enhance your travel experience?
What is it like to take a trip back in time and use animals as your mode of transportation?
Today’s guests did just that when they rode 3500km across Mongolia on horseback.
Nic and Donna Cuthbert share a passion for travel and decided to spend their ‘honeymoon’ living a traditional horse-based existence among the Mongolian tribes.
Check out their amazing story on Blue Sky Walkabout.
Plus listen to the end of the show for a secret surprise!
Saddle Up to Learn:
- The biggest choice you can make when it comes to travel
- Rewards of traveling as a couple
- How to prepare for a horseback trip in Mongolia (or anywhere else!)
- Cost of obtaining a horse in Mongolia
- How to overcome fears when just starting out (wherever you are going)
- What the Mongolian nomads are like and how often they move their Ger (Mongolian Yurt)
- Biggest challenges when traveling with horses
- Tips for learning a new language and embracing the local experience
- The general greeting used when meeting other travelers in Mongolia (language lesson #1)
- Tips on securing sponsorship’s for expeditions
- And much more
Scroll down to see more pictures from Nic and Donna’s bold expedition.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!