What are your travel New Year’s resolutions?
Want to hear my favorite New Year’s resolution for travelers?
It’s the ONLY 7 words you need to travel this year. Tune in to hear how you can go anywhere you want to go (this year)!
Plus, you’ll hear a unique take on location independence, language learning, travel, and so much more.
My friend and co-founder of Live Lingua, Ray Blakney, stops by to share his journey, experiences, and insights to helping others.
If you want to learn a language or are in the process of learning, you’ve got to check out the world’s first total immersion school online- Live Lingua.
Listen Now To Learn:
- How to really love what you are doing
- Ways to find serendipity on multiple levels
- How to get involved in the Peace Corps
- What to do to get a happiness advantage
- Ways that Live Lingua gives back
- The key to learning every language
- How to decrease your workload (from 8 hours a day to 1 hour a day!)
- Ways to pick your business idea
- Where to find the rainbow mountains
- One of the best places to go right now
- And much more!
- Location Indie
- Live Lingua
- Peace Corps
- The Happiness Advantage
- Shawn Achor Ted Talk- The Happy Secret to Better Work
- The 5 Minute Journal
- The 4 Hour Work Week
- Elance and Odesk- Upwork
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!