In today’s episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we’re discussing a somewhat unknown little gem: The Repositioning Cruise! A one-way cruise that doesn’t return to the port of call. We’re also briefly discussing the Schengen Agreement.
For this episode, I sit down with Bobby from bobbyandabby.com. Bobby and his wife Abby are adventurers looking to expand their world. Bobby gives tips and insights on the Repositioning Cruise experience; it was their transportation to Europe for their 6 month bike tour!
- How long you can stay in Europe
- Rules of the Schengen Agreement and how to bend them
- How to work in exchange for a free place to stay
- What is a Repositioning Cruise
- Pros and Cons of the Repositioning Cruise (And Why You Should Consider Doing One)
- Where to find information on Repositioning Cruises
- Who to talk to about Repositioning Cruises
- Typical pricing for Repositioning Cruises
- How to get the lowest pricing on Repositioning Cruises
- Additional Benefits of the Repositioning Cruise
- Port of Entry Guidelines
- Further Clarification of the Schengen Agreement
- Managing Service Fees on the Repositioning Cruise
- And much more!
- Bobby and Abby
- Work Away
- Cruise Compete
- Location Indie
- Nomadic Matt’s How To Stay In Europe For More Than 90 Days
For more episodes of the Zero To Travel podcast, check out the archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!