What is work culture like when you work remotely?
What is the reality when dealing with distributed teams across the world?
Tune in today as my good friend, Fred Perrotta from Tortuga Backpacks returns….you’ll get all kinds of tips including:
- How to run a remote team (or distributed teams)
- How to manage the culture and people who are working with you from around the world
- How to put it all together to make it work!
All while still enjoying the freedom to travel and explore.
- When you realize how the traditional working environment is not for you
- General advice for building your own thing
- How to find the right people (to work with you and your distributed teams)
- Helpful exercise to create a kick-ass company culture
- Mistakes to avoid when bringing on a new member
- And so much more
- Tortuga Backpacks
- The Paradise Pack
- Transfer Wise
- Fred Perrotta
- Fred Perrotta Blog
- On Your Terms
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Be sure to check out the archives now!
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!