Have you ever experienced an overseas education?
Whether it is from unschooling, homeschooling, a classroom, an experience, or an encounter with a local, you never know what you can learn.
Today you’ll hear 3 things I love about living in another country…plus you’ll hear about long term life abroad, reverse culture shock, and a visa you’ve probably never heard about.
My guest today has been living abroad for 20 years and has been slow traveling with his family for the last 4 years. Check out his Epic Education Radio Podcast where you’ll hear experienced family travelers tell you in their own words how they approach parenting, money, education, accommodation, travel gear and more.
Please welcome Jason Jenkins to the show!
Listen Now To Learn:
- How to learn about yourself in a whole new way
- The advantages of learning a new language
- Challenges of living abroad with children
- How to deal with reverse culture shock
- The benefits of asking for (and getting) remote work
- Biggest piece of advice for homeschooling or unschooling
- Some of the best online resources (to educate your kids on the road)
- How to take the pressure off kids when living abroad
- How to deal with health issues when overseas
- The realities of the long term travel lifestyle
- And so much more!
- Location Indie
- An Epic Education
- Non-Lucrative Residence Visa for Spain
- Khan Academy
- CrashCourse – YouTube
- Jennifer Miller Travel Articles
- World Nomads Travel Insurance
- Epic Education Radio- iTunes
- Epic Education Radio- Stitcher
- An Epic Edu- Instagram
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!