Have you ever traveled to an ugly place and found the beauty in it?
Today you’ll hear about transitioning off the road (from a nomadic life) to a more settled existence. This can be tricky, but tune in to hear how you can do it successfully (and peacefully).
My guest is on a mission to help 1,000,000+ entrepreneurs create true freedom in life by 2020. The 3rd edition of her book- Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom In Business and Adventure In Life – is available now!
Please welcome Natalie Sisson to the show. You can learn more about Natalie and her mission at The Suitcase Entrepreneur.
Plus, stay until the end for a special giveaway (worth $1000).
- How to know when it’s time for a break from life on the road
- The definition of a lifestyle property
- How to keep your brand identity (when you are making changes)
- Ways to create a basis to start a new foundation
- How a digital sabbatical can help you
- The most valuable thing in the world (it’s free)
- And so much more!
- Trekking Nepal
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Create Freedom in Business and Adventure in Life
- The Science of Happiness
- Trade Me
- Location Indie
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
* Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!