* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
Is the digital nomad lifestyle for you?
Can you really get work done away from your home?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear from Matt Giovanisci about what it’s like to take your business on the road for the first time.
Matt is a video and podcasting whiz, public speaker, rapper and beatmaker, runs multiple online businesses, and a podcast for driven entrepreneurs and more.
You’ll hear his first-hand unique take on location independence.
And you’ll get yet another Pack Hack from Fred at Tortuga Backpacks. Helping you bring everything you need without checking a bag!
Take a listen to learn:
- Why getting yelled at on the road can be fun
- How to find that ‘sweet spot’ when packing
- How your first travel experience can change your life
- How to overcome your fear of traveling and working
- The best strategies to find a home base for a period of time
- How to easily ‘up’ your lifestyle
- Simple steps to create a different life
- Tips for working on the road for the first time
- The most helpful thing you can ever do for your business
- And much more!
Don’t forget! Zero To Travel listeners get 10% off at Tortuga backpacks. Listen to get the discount code!
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Click here to get the archives!
The post Nomad On A Wire: The Delicate Balance of Travel and Work appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!