Today you’ll get a glimpse inside Myanmar with Dustin Main.
Dustin is a talented photographer, location independent entrepreneur, and helps travelers with technology through his website Too Many Adapters. Plus he has become a go-to expert on travel in Myanmar and today he shares why Myanmar should be on your travel radar.
Dustin Main has traveled to Myanmar more than a dozen times, spending more than a year in the country and has documented the changing stories of the Myanmar people through This Myanmar Life.
Listen Now To Learn:
- What is the draw to Myanmar
- What creates a sense of urgency to visit Myanmar
- Ways to have beautiful experiences with locals
- A simple tip to be a rockstar in Myanmar
- Where the magic really happens in Myanmar (and how to let it come to you)
- How to use reverse engineering to travel hack Myanmar
- Why you should follow the lunar calendar when traveling to Myanmar
- Where to find one of the most favorite places to photograph (in the world!)
- The best things and places to eat in Myanmar
- And Much more!
- Republic of Georgia
- Top 5 World’s Cheapest Destinations
- Travel in the Middle East
- The Ultimate Guide To Budget Travel In Japan
- Trekking in Patagonia
- The Skinny On Travel Tech
- Location Indie
- Too Many Adapters
- This Myanmar Life
- Dustin Main
- Un-Tours to Myanmar
- Shwedagon Pagoda
- Inle Lake
- U Bein Bridge
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
Photos courtesy of Dustin Main
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!