Are you somebody who has multiple interests and passions (otherwise known as a ‘multipotentialite’)?
How would you feel if you could combine all of your passions into a real lifestyle business you can manage from anywhere in the world?
Location independent and a business you love (a double whammy of awesomeness)!
In this podcast, Emilie Wapnick, author of Renaissance Business, breaks down how exactly to bring your passions together into a real business.
If you have ever considered creating a job that you will love while traveling the world, give this show a listen by hitting play on the bar underneath the photo at the top of this post.
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher Radio
Give it a listen now, and you’ll learn:
- What a ‘multipotentialite’ is and why many travelers are multipods
- The first steps you should take to figure out your passions and a business model that can support them
- What an overarching theme can do for you and your business
- How to not get stuck in the idea phase
- What Emilie did to start her Renaissance Business
- Why Richard Branson may be the greatest multipotentialite of all time
- Emilie’s thoughts on following your ‘true calling’
- What to do when you are having a hard time committing to a project or business
- Productivity tips for location independents and digital nomads
- How and why to connect with others who are further along than you
- When to outsource
- The #1 mistake Emilie made with her business and how you can avoid it
- And so much more!
Resources From This Show
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!