Is it easy making sense of cents?
Is this the best time ever to build your life around travel?
Today you’ll get advice on the following:
- Should you pay off all of your debts before traveling? And what order should they be paid off in?
- If you own a home and want to travel long term, should you sell it or rent it out?
- What are the best ways to save money for travel and still pay all your bills?
Please welcome Michelle Schroeder-Gardner to the show. She runs the personal finance lifestyle blog, Making Sense of Cents, and she’s running it while living on the road in an RV. She’s here to share her advice and help you get your head around your own finances….so you can have more of that green to travel the world!
Plus You’ll Learn:
- The best way to save money for traveling
- The true cost of living on the road
- Top tip to pace your spending for a year or more
- How to extend your travel budget even further
- Advice on health insurance for the traveler
- What makes RV life much easier
- How to never run out of new ideas
- And so much more
- Location Indie
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Making Sense Of Cents
- Personal Capital
- Mint- Personal Finance
- Work Away
- Heath And Alyssa
- Liberty HealthShare
- My Dakota Address
Be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
Feature photo courtesy of Making Sense Of Cents
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!