Interested in building a location independent business?
Sean Ogle from Location180 is your man.
Being location independent simply means that you can work from anywhere in the world.
It can be the perfect type of business for travelers to start.
In this podcast Sean shares some key strategies and tips that can help newbies and established location independent entrepreneurs alike.
Want to build a location independent business around something you love while traveling the world?
Then you’ll want to give this show listen. Just click play on the bar under the main picture.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How uncertainty held Sean back and how he overcame it
- Advice on leaving your job or pitching a ‘remote work’ agreement
- The biggest struggle you’ll have working for yourself
- Finding mentors and when it’s important
- The single most important thing you can do today if you want to be location independent
- Why setting small milestones is so important
- Advantages and disadvantages of using your name vs. building a brand
- Discover the next big trends in location independent business
- Why starting a blog is critical to skill-building and connecting
- The proven framework of location independent business
- How to freelance your skills
- #1 place to find freelance work (Hint: It’s OFFLINE)
- How to navigate partnerships
- The single most important thing you can do to get started today
- And much more!
Location180 – Sean’s Website
Moz.com Beginner’s Guide To SEO
Influence – Persuasion
Copyblogger – Copy Writing
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!