What is the travel question that you have been burning to ask? Is something holding you back from the travel life you desire (besides COVID)?
I haven’t done a listener questions episode in some time ( slightly over a year) but I am remedying that in today’s episode. I will be attacking some big questions that a lot of you ask me pretty regularly like should you travel while still in debt, how to know when quitting your job is right for you, plus should you job hop so that you can fit your travels into your life? All of these and more today so sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), direct access to me to answer your questions, the ability to attend private virtual community gatherings, and an ad-free feed then join me over on the Zero To Travel Premium Passport. I would love to connect with you and the community more directly so I hope to see you there!
Tune In To Learn:
- 05:30 Should I Travel While Still In Debt & Knocking Out Debt While Traveling
- 15:45 Location Independent Lifestyle With A Family: Is It Possible Responsibly?
- 18:35 Should You Job Hop For The Chance To Travel?
- 27:15 How Do You Know If Quitting Your Job Is Right For You?
- And so much more
- Listener Questions 6: Pre-Trip Fers, Selling Your Car, & Keeping Travel Awesome
- Listener Questions 5
- Listener Questions 4
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!