What happens when you have an identity crisis as a traveler/adventurer?
How can you find peace with stillness?
Today you are in for a fantastic interview with a variety of topics around vulnerability out on the road, and change. You’ll get a lot of lessons that can apply to any (new or seasoned) traveler, whether you are just coming off the road, or just changing your life around.
Learn how to settle down after traveling (and having so many adventures) from Alastair Humphreys. He is the author of 11 books about adventure and living adventurously and returns to the show after 4 years.
We are going to talk about his latest book and hear why it is one of the best travel books you’ll ever read.
Tune In To Learn:
- How to get out of your comfort zone and shake things up
- Ways to get over your biggest fears
- Great way to start a conversation (and connect with locals)
- How to learn the art of busking
- Ways to force yourself to relax
- How to appreciate the small things
- How you can live adventurously in many ways
- And so much more!
- My Midsummer Morning: Rediscovering How to Live Adventurously
- How To Have An Adventure On Any Budget: Epic Bike Rides With Alastair Humphreys
- Headspace App
- Alastair Humphreys
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcast
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!