Wandering Earl has been traveling for 5000+ days straight!
Earl’s travel experience is vast, yet he seems to treat each experience as if it’s his first day on the road.
In this show, Earl shares how to work on a cruise ship….but this podcast has oh so much more.
One short story from this show involves Earl’s run-in with the Taliban while traveling through Pakistan.
You won’t want to miss this.
There are some golden nuggets in this interview so give it a listen. Hit the play button under the photo above now, sit back, relax and soak in this show.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The one thing that would have made Earl quit traveling a long time ago
- How Earl has been able to afford traveling for over a decade
- How Earl wiggled his way out of a sticky situation with the Taliban (stay tuned until the end for this story!)
- Why a traveler’s attitude dictates their interactions and the importance of staying open
- What got Earl wandering years ago and how he hustled to stay on the road in the beginning
- Why getting out on the road is better than researching online and the reason it creates countless work opportunities
- If cruise ship jobs are right for you
- How to work on a cruise ship
- Where to apply for cruise ship jobs without spending money
- The #1 thing to avoid when applying for cruise ship jobs
- The most important thing cruise ships want to know and how it’s different than applying for a ‘regular job’ on land
- What cruise ship jobs pay
- Why studying before your interview can be the best thing you can to do land the job
- The upside of living in Bucharest, Earl’s current temporary home
- And so much more…
You can also subscribe to this show in iTunes
Resources from this show
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!