One man, every country, no flights…when it comes to Independent Travel Graham Hughes has done it all.
He holds the Guinness World Record for being the only man on earth to accomplish this feat of travel strength. Not only that, he did it on a shoestring budget. It took him 4 wild years, and I guarantee you’ll be surprised to hear what he has to say about his epic adventure.
(To hear the interview click play on the bar under the main picture above) or…
In this episode, Graham shares not only tales from his adventures but priceless advice that can help any independent traveler navigate the world safely and on a small budget. If you are the type of person that likes to improve your travel skills, you won’t want to pass this up.
Listening to this interview is like plugging into the Matrix and downloading some of the most valuable independent travel tips you’ve ever heard. Graham shares so many crazy stories then about 25 minutes in we get into the actionable advice and tips. It’s pure travel gold.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How creating a story can be the single most important ingredient to accomplishing any travel goals.
- Techniques Graham used to travel the world on a shoestring budget of just $100/week
- Strategies you can utilize to avoid paying bribes worldwide
- What he carried in his ‘secret pouch’ and how this single tip can keep you safe out on the road.
- How to add another layer of safety while traveling, this is huge!
- Where to keep expensive electronics on the road and how to hide your personal possessions in plain sight
- Graham’s two mobile phone technique that got him out of prison in Congo (Hint: This one idea could easily save your ass in a sticky situation)
- One simple trick to save on a nights accommodation, just this one tip is worth the time investment to listen.
- Graham’s high and low points
- And so much more…
Resources From the Show
The Odyssey Expedition – Highly Recommended! This is where Graham recorded all of his adventures during his around the world journey.
Water Aid Charity – Help by Donating to Graham’s Campaign
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!