In today’s episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I speak with Jana Schuberth, an elite social and behavioral change coach and a digital nomad. Jana is also the founder of Alive in Berlin, a European conference devoted to personal transformation that takes place at the end of May.
Together we talk about how to take a leap of faith and mentally prepare yourself to completely change your life. Jana shares her best tips on embracing change, understanding what you really want when you say you want to travel, and dealing with low days on the road.
In this episode of the podcast, you’ll learn:
- Why Jana decided to start a conference in Europe
- How Jana got into personal development
- How Jana discovered her core craft
- The importance of finding the value in the things you hate
- What “enoughness” is and how to handle it
- What our external goals tell us about the way we want to feel
- What the two fundamental fears are
- Why most people fail when they try to change something
- The difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset
- How to mentally prepare yourself to take a leap
- The question you need to ask yourself before you decide to change your life and start traveling
- Why the first step to changing your life might be a small one
- How to handle a lack of support from your friends and family
- Why you shouldn’t ignore your fears and what to do instead
- How to deal with down days when you’re on the road
- How putting time limits on your travels can improve the experience
- How living on the road has changed Jana and the way she approaches life
- How to take a client-based business on the road
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in time for next week’s epic bike rides series!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!