National Geographic Traveler of the Year, speaker, author, and adventurer Alastair Humphreys believes that adventures come in all sizes.
After a 4 year, 45,000-mile bike journey in which he only spent £7000, Alastair now inspires others to have adventures of their own both big and small.
As a pioneer in the concept of microadventures, Alastair believes that people can have proper, life-changing adventures close to home with little money.
In this travel podcast episode, you’ll hear how you can plan any adventure big and small.
You’ll also learn:
- What books inspired Alastair to become an adventurer
- The trap you can fall into when you compare your adventures others
- How to define what success means to you
- How to plan adventures at any age
- How to go on a life-changing adventure for only $1000
- How to manage your mind to complete any adventure big or small
- What a microadventure is and how you can use this concept as a springboard to bigger travel
- How to overcome your limiting beliefs
- And much more!
My favorite quote from this interview:
‘The whole planet is waiting on your front doorstep.’
cover photo and map photo courtesy of Alastair Humphreys
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!