In today’s episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we learn how to find professional work overseas. And who better to teach us than Troy Erstling. He has studied in Argentina, taught English in South Korea, took a fellowship in India, and worked for one of India’s most promising startups.
Now Troy is speaking at universities inspiring students to travel and work abroad. And he is the ‘brainchild’ of BrainGain. He is using his entrepreneurial spirit and travel education to help others find ways of exploring an international career.
Thinking about traveling and working abroad? Not sure where to start? Listen now and learn from someone who’s done it!
- What it’s like to Teach English Abroad
- How to transition from teaching/volunteering to Professional Work
- How to utilize personal networks to find opportunities
- Most realistic places to find work overseas
- Step by Step process to finding work overseas
- Typical duration of most jobs and where to find the most opportunity
- Understanding Cultural differences when applying for jobs (and how to find the real cost of living estimates)
- Going from a tourist visa to a permanent visa
- Going to an International School to open up opportunities in your desired country
- Ins and outs of BrainGain
For more episodes of the Zero To Travel Podcast, check out the archives!
The post How To Find Professional Work Overseas: Zero To Travel Podcast appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!