Want to learn how to build a tiny house like this?…
Do you wonder if having a tiny house is right for you?
Are you looking for some inspiration and advice from an experienced tiny house owner?
In June 2012, Ethan Waldman built his beautiful tiny house on wheels in his home state of Vermont.
In this travel podcast he shares his compelling story, reveals how this unique lifestyle can create more travel and freedom in your life and will help you to decide if building a tiny house is right for you.
Ethan’s wrote his book “Tiny House Decisions” to help others struggling with the common questions surrounding tiny houses.
Give this show a listen by hitting play on the bar underneath the picture at the top of this article.
In this show you will learn:
- How to decide if having a tiny house is right for you
- What the tiny house lifestyle is like
- The #1 mistake people make when they are learning how to build a tiny house and how you can avoid it
- What types of tiny houses exist and how to pick the one to match your lifestyle
- Insurance issues around tiny houses
- Why the current lack of regulations around tiny houses helps you
- How many hours it takes to build a tiny house
- Why Ethan built his tiny house on wheels
- How much Ethan’s house cost
- How much Ethan pays monthly in bills now that his house is built
- And so much more!
Leave a comment below now and share your thoughts on the show, your tiny house story or what you think about tiny houses.
More Pictures of Ethan’s Home
Resource from this show
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!