Have you ever considered walking as the best way to travel?
Worried about what to pack for your next adventure?
Want to learn how to meet other travelers and connect organically?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear expert Pack Hacks from Fred Perrotta, co-founder of Tortuga Backpacks.
I also sit down (on a bus!) for a spontaneous interview with my new friend Dave. We met outside of the bus terminal in Peniche, Portugal and we discuss his pilgrimage from London to the Camino de Santiago in Spain.
In this travel podcast you’ll learn:
- 3 stupidly simple ways you can meet other travelers
- The one thing all travelers have in common
- Packing strategies to make your next trip super easy
- General size guidelines for your pack
- Tips for taking the unofficial route to Camino de Santiago
- How to adjust to walking for 77 days
- Essential items for the pilgrimage (and how to not over-pack)
- Why it is easier to travel with no real plans
- Keys to meeting new people when you travel
International House Sitting, How to Travel the World and Stay Anywhere, For FREE
If you are feeling up to it, send me a postcard from your next travel adventure! I’ll give you a shout out on the show.
And be sure to check out the archives to get some more travel tips and inspiration.
The post Hiking Spain, Pack Hacks and How To Meet Other Travelers appeared first on Zero to Travel.
*Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!