Do you want to hike the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail)?
What is the most exquisite part about the beginning of any trip?
Tune in today to get the down and dirty on what it’s like to hike the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail); a hike of 2,650 miles from Canada to Mexico.
Learn what the #1 planning tool is, how much money you would spend to hike the PCT, and why long-distance hiking is such an atypical travel experience. You’ll get plenty of tips for newbies and experienced hikers alike…
My guest, Joe Ferrara, returns to the show to not only give you advice about hiking the PCT but how he even ended up there.
Get some serious wisdom for the trail.
- How to have authentic connections with people
- Ways to prepare to hike the PCT
- Where to find water along the trail
- How your relationship with technology can change on the trail
- Best months to start the PCT
- Biggest advice around gear for your hike
- Why you need to have the mental toughness to succeed
- Where to find the best meals on the trail
- And so much more!
- Transition To Travel: From 9-5 To Biking The USA with Joe Ferrara
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Tri For Travel
- Guthook Guides
- Halfmile’s PCT
- PCT Water Report – Pacific Crest Trail Association
- Halfway Anywhere
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!