Ok, I know the title of this episode has some clickbaity vibes but when someone who has built a 7 figure business based on their passion wants to come by and share actionable advice on how you can do it too, who am I to say no?
Today I am joined by author and entrepreneur, Graham Cochrane, to dive into the theme of his latest book How to Get Paid for What You Know.
If you want to work less and have more time for what you love, then you cannot miss this episode. Graham shares his extensive knowledge from building and scaling multiple businesses and will tell you exactly how to build a sustainable business, why working in an area you’re passionate about is necessary for long-term success, tools for overcoming fear-based decision-making, and so much more.
What is something you intuitively know and enjoy doing? Could you turn it into a sustainable location-independent business? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- Why growing up as an “army brat” sparked Graham’s love for travel
- The reason having no Plan-B lead to entrepreneurship
- How to encourage curiosity and passion in your kids at an early age
- Why defining success beyond test scores and money is key to living a fulfilling life
- Important myths and truths surrounding passive income
- What made Graham transition to building a personal brand
- How to understand when to let go and find balance as an entrepreneur
- Why meaningful content is of paramount importance to building a successful business
- The importance of building a business you don’t want to quit
- How to avoid being a “dabbler” and build a sustainable business
- The number 1 way to validate your business idea
- Why you should be using YouTube as a content tool
- How to avoid and overcome fear-based thinking as a business owner
- Graham’s model to successfully generate passive income
- The biggest mistake new entrepreneurs make when scaling a business
- Which books Graham recommends to focus your mindset
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Learn more about Graham Cochrane
- Check out Recording Revolution
- Order a copy of Graham’s book How to Get Paid for What You Know
- Sign up for Graham’s Free Workshop
- Graham’s book recommendations: The Go-Giver & The 4-Hour Work Week
- How To Hustle Your Way To Location Independence And World Travel
- Potpourri Prat (Lifestyle Business, Experimenting and Travel Fears) with Matt Giovanisci
- How To Design Your Life And Create A Location Independent Business
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!