Getting farm work in Australia and New Zealand can be as easy as just showing up.
While traveling through Vietnam I crossed paths with a fantastic Irish couple, Becky and David.
In this episode you’ll hear their on the ground experience and learn how they’ve been traveling for 3 years, earning money on farms and spending that money on backpacking trips through Southeast Asia, one of the most affordable pockets of the world for travelers.
If you’re looking for a way to kickstart your travels in this area of the world, give this episode a listen. You may discover this is your ticket to traveling paradise.
To listen to this episode simply hit play on the bar below the photo at the top of this post.
In this show you’ll learn:
- Which visa you’ll need to work on farms, and how to do it without a visa
- The 2 best resources for farm work online
- What to say to snag a good job
- Why working on a farm is a great way to make friends with fellow travelers
- How much you can earn in salary on a farm
- Why farm work is a great way to save money
- And much more…
*photo courtesy of Jeff P, check out his work on Flickr.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!