Please welcome the amazing Francis Tapon to today’s show! Francis has a travel resume that inspires all of us to get out there and explore, he is the author of many renowned books, is an avid backpacker and slow travel junkie, and someone who has never owned a television, couch, bed, or spaceship (and is most disappointed about the last one). Today we are diving into Eastern Europe, the beautiful benefits of slow travel, & why connecting with locals (& not your phone) is so important to the overall experience of your time wherever you are.
What hidden destinations have you been to that you think others should visit? What locations mentioned in today’s episode are now on your list to visit? Let me know in the comments!
Tune In To Learn:
- [11:45] What Does ‘Wander Learn’ Mean
- [16:00] Who Is Francis Tapon
- [18:15] Comfort Zones & Epic Hiking Trails
- [28:50] Living Below Your Means & Deciding On Life
- [34:00] Saving Money Techniques
- [38:50] Becoming A Writer
- [40:30] Hidden Europe
- [48:45] Meeting Locals Through CouchSurfing
- [53:55] Why Eastern Europe
- [55:40] Where To Go In Eastern Europe & Where Would Francis Live
- [1:05:30] Married Life With Travel
- [1:13:35] The Writing Process & Unseen Africa
- [1:16:25] Relationship With Technology
- [1:21:10] Upcoming Destinations To Go Visit Now
- And so much more!
- Follow Francis Tapon on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter |Pinterest | YouTube
- Wander Learn Podcast
- Grab Your Copy of One Of Francis Tapon’s Books
- Camp Indie
- Top 24 World’s Cheapest Destinations 2018: Part One
- How To Travel Europe On A Budget w/ Andy Steves
- How To Road Trip Around Europe
- Around The World Ticket: Is It Worth It?
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!