In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we learn the ins and outs of Living Abroad with Tim Leffel.
Tim is a writer, author, editor, and publisher. He combines his extensive personal experience living abroad and shares stories from others in his book, A Better Life For Half The Price: how to prosper on less money in the cheapest places to live. He also wrote, The World’s Cheapest Destinations: 21 Countries Where Your Travel Money is Worth a Fortune.
Have you ever been interested in living abroad?
We dive deep into everything associated with that including medical coverage, travel Visas, having children abroad, and what the overall experience is actually like.
Want to find out if this is an option for you now…..or maybe later in life? Listen now!
And be sure to listen to the end to learn about a $99 value giveaway from Tim (Expired).
- Financial Advantages of living abroad
- How to have a better quality of life living abroad
- How to make money while living abroad
- Secrets to completing important tasks
- How to tell if the living abroad lifestyle is for you
- General travel Visa recommendations
- Strategies for the best medical coverage
- Best options to handle your child’s education
Cheapest Destinations Blog
Cheap Living Abroad
Tim’s Travel Books
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check them out here!
The post Everything You Need To Know About Living Abroad with Tim Leffel appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!