How does the documentation of travel- whether through pictures, social media sharing, blogging, podcasting, whatever- affect the travel experience?
The roundtable discussion continues in this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast!
I’m bringing back 3 special guests, awesome travel podcasters, my friends:
Today’s show is a bit different. You’ll get to eavesdrop on our conversation about the documentation of travel. You’ll get different insights and perspectives about combining technology with travel- does it help or does it hurt? Is it good or bad?
And if you dig this type of roundtable discussion, go check out Nathaniel, Jackie, and Travis’ podcasts as we’ll be riffing on their travel question of the week.
Listen now to learn:
- If you’re moving forward or backward in regards to technology and travel
- How do you learn from ‘failure’ (if technology provides the solution)
- How to connect and create beautiful moments through the ‘selfie experience’
- How social media can create opportunities and meetups (in any city!)
- How to avoid the black hole of social media and technology
- How to leverage information and technology to create options
- How to never be alone while traveling (if that is what you want)
- Why setting boundaries enables you to get what you truly want out of your travel experience
- Why does social media make everything so rosy
- How the need to share can create a disconnect (and mess up your internal dialogue)
- How to get the best out of your travels
- How research can actually give you confidence (to wander off the beaten path)
- And much more!
- Location Indie
- The Travelers
- The Budget Minded Traveler
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- The Guardian
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts, check out the archives!
And if you have any suggestions for the show- guests, advice, etc.- please reach out at [email protected] Or just share your story; I’d love to hear from you!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!