Ready for more of the World’s cheapest destinations?
Get excited as we welcome back award-winning travel writer Tim Leffel from Cheapest Destinations Blog for part two of the World’s cheapest destinations 2018.
If you listened to part one, you surely had to re-think your bucket list. Or maybe you added a new place to visit in Central America, Mexico, or Europe.
Get pumped up to knock off the rest of the World’s cheapest destinations 2018….in Asia and beyond!
Tune In To Learn:
- Where you can easily get a visa and go on beautiful hikes (and it’s really inexpensive)
- The best place to go that has smiling happy people (that speak English)
- How to beat the crowds and explore multiple islands
- Where you can buy your way into residency (and get some of the best food)
- How to deposit your way into a retirement visa (over 50) in Thailand
- Best place to collaborate with ex-pats (the digital nomad capital)
- Expert tip to get the cheapest accommodations in Asia
- Where to find cheap living expenses, friendly people, and amazing beauty
- The place where you can actually get a 10-year multiple entry visa
- Where it is easy to get a Visa to stay and work (plus cheap food and booze)
- Amazing food and drink spots around the world (do you like coffee or beer?)
- And so much more!
- Location Indie
- The Cheapest Destinations Blog
- A Better Life For Half The Price by Tim Leffel
- Gearing Up for Hiking the Mountains of Kyrgyzstan
- Crossing the Creases of Wild Kyrgyzstan
- You Can Live in Thailand More Easily Thanks to New Visa Options
- Tim Leffel
- Perceptive Travel
Head over to the archives now for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!