How do you find time to travel when you are working a full-time job?
Plus, how do you find a good cheap flight deal?
Tune in today to get some awesome tips and strategies from Jen Ruiz. She is a lawyer who took 20 trips in 12 months last year while employed full time. Learn how you can squeeze it all in and really get around to see the things you want to see.
Be sure to check out her new book, The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget. And learn how you can”fly for less and travel more” at Jen on a Jet Plane.
- How to find the right work-travel balance for you
- Benefits of solo travel
- What can take you away from everything that you’ve ever known
- Favorite method for getting cheap flights
- How the non-traditional booking can save you money
- How magical opportunities open up
- Tips to adjust to extreme travel
- The best ways to stretch your time
- What can give you faith to put yourself out there
- And so much more!
- Transition To Travel: Before and After With Sofia and Teague
- Transition To Travel- Zero To Travel
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget
- Jen on a Jet Plane
- Scott’s Cheap Flights
- Condé Nast Traveler
- Google Flights
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
Featured image courtesy of @jenonajetplane
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!