Do you get confused by the ever-shifting carry on baggage rules?
Do you love flying? Do you hate flying? You are going to have to do it when you travel, so it doesn’t really matter…..
Do you know how to get the lowest airfare for your next trip?
Tune in today to get the definitive guide to know exactly what you can carry on these days. Plus, you’ll get 5 tips to help you get the lowest airfare for your next trip.
Carry on baggage rules can be very specific, so who better to learn from than the co-founder of Tortuga Backpacks Fred Perrotta. Welcome back to the show Fred!
Need an awesome new pack for your next trip, or thinking of a great gift for your travel friend?
Listen Now To Learn:
- How to save money by not checking a bag
- How to increase your chances of finding the lowest fare
- The best ways to travel carry on only
- How to maximize the carry on option
- What exactly is the mysterious personal item
- A good rule of thumb for carry-on baggage rules
- Which airlines are more strict when it comes to carry-on
- What type of carry-on offers more flexibility (and less chance of checking it!)
- How to follow the 3-1-1 rule
- How to use teamwork to distribute weight
- And much more!
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Consumer Reports- How To Get The Lowest Airfares
- Packsmith- Packing Tips from Tortuga Backpacks- Blog
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
Photo courtesy of Tortuga Backpacks
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!