What happens when a life of travel becomes your new reality?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear all about:
- What “reality” is like before and after travel
- How to incorporate your loved ones into your travels
- An amazing cycling adventure through Europe with Carla (and her famous friend)
- And much more!
Thanks to italki for making this show possible. Meet with native speakers- practice, learn the basics, make a new friend, and learn a new language! Get your free lesson here (buy one lesson, get one free for Zero To Travel listeners).
Listen in to Learn:
- What it’s like to quit your job and sell all your stuff
- The least expensive way to see the world
- How to push forward when things go wrong (on the first day!)
- How to go from a 9×5 job to a travel adventure
- One of the best ways to bring your pet along
- The realities of being a solo female traveler
- Why you don’t always have to plan everything
- How to inspire others
- How to transition to travel (and take the first step towards Location Independence!)
- How to deal with post-travel “reality”
- Location Indie
- Warm Showers
- Women on Wheels
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Check out some shots of Carla and Cezar cycling across Europe!
And don’t forget to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!