* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
Do you think YOU can live a long term travel life?
In today’s episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear how a long term travel life is possible from Caz Makepeace. She and her husband Craig have been traveling on and off for over 16 years. They have lived in 5 countries and adventured in 52!
They are helping to change people’s lives via their blog ytravel.
And they are enhancing the lives of their two young daughters through travel- how cool is that?
Plus I talk about road trips and give you my thoughts on a devilish festival.
Listen in to Learn:
- The best advice to open doors to travel possibilities
- How to save money and actually get on the road
- How to get ‘unstuck’ and make your travel dreams a reality
- How to budget for your bucket list
- Why travel doesn’t have to stop after having kids
- The best ways to raise the next nomads
- The most rewarding way to travel with kids
- Where to stay when traveling with the family
- How to connect to life through travel
Don’t forget to check out Tortuga Backpacks and listen to this podcast to get that code for 10% off!
And to get more Zero To Travel podcasts, go to the archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!