What do you do when you first get home after a long trip?
Plus, is travel really just an excuse to run away from your problems?
Brendan Leonard stops by to give his insights on these questions plus adventure travel for all levels, sobriety while traveling, and so much more!
Brendan shares humor, essays, and stories of adventure on his website Semi-Rad and he is the author of several books including his new memoir about how he turned his life around and found redemption through climbing and world travel- Sixty Meters to Anywhere.
Listen Now To Learn:
- The Big Bang Theory of Extreme Joy
- How to re-invent yourself
- How climbing can give you an identity
- How to confront your true feelings (to figure out who you really are)
- A great way of looking at the world
- Advice to handle pressures of drinking
- How years and years of hard work will pay off
- How to go from semi-rad to totally rad
- How to travel the western US on the cheap
- And much more!
- Location Indie
- Location Indie Podcast
- Sixty Meters to Anywhere
- The Dirtbag Diaries
- Outdoor Research
- Van Life
- The New American Road Trip Mixtape
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, head over to the archives now!
Photo credit: Semi-Rad
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!