What is the biggest takeaway from your last trip?
‘Theme’ week continues on the Zero to Travel Podcast as you’ll hear another story of travel with a four-legged friend.
Meet Jesse (aka Alex) and his horse Pepper. They took off on an amazing 8-month journey across the USA from the Pacific to the Atlantic. Check out Jesse’s story on his facebook page, On the Hoof, Sea to Sea.
Jesse took a few similar trips on a moped and flying a small plane. He also rode a motorcycle across the country and bicycled across Canada (where the idea for the Horse trip was born!).
He shares with you his journey within the journey.
Listen now to Learn:
- How to Save up money for a trip
- How to go about buying a horse
- Where to keep your horse (and how much boarding can cost)
- How to solidify a bond with a new horse
- Ways to plan your route when traveling with a horse
- How to ‘stealth camp’ with a 950lb animal
- What to do with the manure
- The legality of traveling by horseback (no longer living in the old west)
- How to exercise patience and live in the present moment
- And much, much more!
See below for some additional photos of Jesse and Pepper’s trip!
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts.
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!