Being legally blind didn’t stop Tauru and Christi from traveling the world.
But that was just the beginning…
In 2012 the couple decided to purchase a tandem bicycle, pedal 16,000 miles from Ushuaia, Argentina to Alaska and inspire people with vision impairment along the way.
On a tandem bicycle.
Just let that soak in for a minute.
Ready to hear their story?
Warning: This episode might make you question any doubts or fears you ever had. You may realize that anything is possible when you have the will to accomplish it.
Click the play bar below the picture on top and listen to this engaging podcast interview or:
In this episode you’ll discover:
- How Tauru and Christi are able to ride a bicycle while legally blind
- Why going without a lot of information might be a better way to travel
- How they saw their visual impairment as an advantage
- The reason they were able to meet so many locals and spread their message organically
- What they did to work around their blindness
- One of the most amazing ‘kindness’ moments along their journey
- Why looking at the positives and avoiding the fears is essential
- When avoiding certain areas is a smart strategy
- And heaps more…
This episode will make you want to take off tomorrow due to Tauru and Christi’s infectious positive attitude. Give it a listen now!
Resources from the show:
Two Blind To Ride – Tauru and Christi’s website
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!