In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I sit down with my wife to give you the top 15 Reasons Why Travel Companions are Awesome.
We’ve both traveled solo in various parts of the world and absolutely love it, so what makes having a travel buddy so great?
You’ll find out in this episode.
To top it off, we share some travel companion tactics and strategies while regaling you with our mishaps from the road.
Sit back, relax, and have some fun, with this travel podcast.
- How to manage your time while traveling
- Some unexpected benefits of travel companions
- How to work together to come up with a decision
- Why ‘sick buddies’ rule
- Techniques to be more efficient while traveling
- Why it’s great to let go and not ask for anything from anybody
- What you can do to stay safe with your own ‘personal security guard’
- How to have great food experiences and eat your face off with a travel friend
- And much more!
Some other key mentions from this travel podcast:
Where did we record this episode?
In room #4 of this character-rich family-run B&B called Casa Das Mares in Baleal, Portugal.
They even have a 25-year-old talking parrot in the lobby (which double as the family dining room).
We loved it! Call them up to book, they only have four rooms. And say hello to Humberto and the family for us.
What did that view from your room look like?
The post 15 Reasons Why Travel Companions are Awesome appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!