One of the best ways to travel long-term is to become a digital nomad. It’s a fantastic lifestyle, though it’s not for everyone.
Should you become a digital nomad? Would you enjoy living and working on the road? How would you even get started with this lifestyle?
Find out the answers to all of these questions in this interview with Marcus Meurer from DNX Global.
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you will learn:
- Why Marcus prefers the digital nomad community to the traditional working environment
- Why “digital nomad” is not a profession
- The best business model for digital nomads
- How to work out what kind of work to do as a digital nomad
- Strategies to monetize your blog
- Why traveling can be good for getting work done
- The importance of relationships for travelers
- How DNX Global came to be
- How to plan an in-person event
- The best destinations and communities for digital nomads around the world
- Location Indie
- Marcus Meurer
- DNX Global
- DNX Toolbox
- Force M
- Online Angels
- Rock my Site
To listen to more travel podcast episodes, click here.