What can Hannah Dixon teach you about living the digital nomad lifestyle?
Hannah has been a digital nomad for 5 years and is the founder of Digital Nomad Kit- a one-stop shop to help you start building your own successful virtual assistant and freelance business; which of course can help you travel the world (like Hannah)!
Today you are going to hear all about:
- Slow travel
- Ways to extend your travels indefinitely
- How styles of travel can change over time
- Getting started as a location independent virtual assistant
- The quickest way to go LI (location independent)
- Random travel jobs
- And a whole bunch more
Tune in now to hear about the reality of the nomad lifestyle.
- Ways to create normal experiences on the road
- What can open up your eyes to a new way to live
- One easy way you can maintain friendships while living as a digital nomad
- How to recognize opportunities for innovation
- Tip to creating a community around a location independent business
- What to charge as a virtual assistant
- 5th Annual Norwegian Christmas Spectacular
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Digital Nomad Kit
- Hannah’s 5 Day Challenge
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcast.