Have you ever dreamt of experiencing a one-of-a-kind African Safari adventure?
Today I am joined by my friend Scott Brills, a long-time nomad and co-founder of Pamoja Safaris, to discuss all the details surrounding how to plan an African Safari.
Whether you’ve been on a Safari before or only dreamt of it, you are not going to want to miss this episode. Scott provides insider advice on what to expect when booking a Safari, when and where to go, and the key elements of having a great Safari experience. He also shares some of his most transformative travel experiences and the evolution of his life digital nomad since 2002.
What element of a Safari is the most important to you? I’d love to hear what you think and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- The steps Scott took to turn his side hustle into a full-time business
- Why traveling as a young person is a gateway to living a life of travel
- How Scott managed to build his life around travel
- Why traveling to China as a teen had a major impact on Scott’s picky eating habits
- What it was like to be a digital nomad in the early 2000s
- The importance of finding a community that gets you
- Tips for embracing a lifestyle that deviates from the norm
- How to overcome roadblocks when leading a travel-oriented life
- The magical moment that Scott met his business partner Josh
- Why it’s important to seize the moment when you find your calling
- The best destinations in Africa to have one-of-a-kind wildlife and cultural experiences
- Top ingredients to creating an epic African Safari experience
- How to find and book a fairly priced, authentic, and trustworthy African Safari
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Learn more about Pamoja Safaris
- Check out Scott Brills’ website
- Follow Scott on Facebook and Twitter
- Discovering Meaningful Work Through Travel
- Adventure and Conservation: A 6000 km Tuk Tuk Journey Through Africa
- Finding Meaning Through Travel w/ Dr. Christopher Daniels
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!