What does it take to block out a year to go travel the world?
How would it turn out for you?
Kim and Scott Goyette stop by to share their story about what it was like to be on the road for a year (with their 12-year-old daughter!).
They are at the tail end of their trip and will give you all kinds of valuable information:
- How to get geared up for taking a year off
- What it’s like to travel with your child
- How you can manage financially
- The family dynamic at the end of a year-long trip
- How to create flexibility to take your show on the road
- One of the most dramatic perspective shifts you can have
- How you can turn a huge negative into something good
- And so much more
Tune in to hear what it takes to get a year away.
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!