Can you still have a deep experience in Tibet?
Why should you visit Tibet now?
Today you’ll go an adventure through Tibet with expert guide book author Robert Kelly.
Robert has co-authored 2 editions of Lonely Planet’s Tibet guide (including the most recent), and he is also the creator of a new podcast called Travel Tape. You are going to hear some of the sounds of Tibet and also going to learn tons about this destination.
Plus, you’ll hear about:
- What it’s like to be a guide book author
- Long term travel
- And lots more!
Tune Your Senses To Learn:
- How to experience reverse time travel
- The long history of Tibet
- Top tips for visiting Tibet the right way (as a foreigner or independent traveler)
- Where you can find the richest culture in Tibet
- Best times to visit Tibet
- Ways to get the best trekking and hiking experiences in Tibet
- How to get your senses awakened in a Tibetan monastery
- Best advice for aspiring travel writers
- Zero To Travel Trekking
- Trekking Nepal Audio Series
- Draksum-tso (holy lake)
- Sakya Monastery
- Lonely Planet Tibet
- Trip Advisor Tibet
- Mount Kailash
- Robert Scott Kelly
- Travel Tape The Podcast
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, be sure to check out the archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!