Is your digital life overwhelming you?
Have you ever about minimizing your digital self but you’re not sure where to start or how it will impact your life?
Is it even possible to digitally downsize when you are earning your living online or want to in the near future?
These questions plus so much more will be answered in this episode!
Corbett Barr left the world of startups in search of a more balanced life and that included a massive digital reboot. This meant removing all digital clutter from his life including all but one social media platform and giving himself the room to breathe so that he could recommit to only the things that brought him actual joy.
You too can evaluate what is truly necessary in your life regardless of what the social norms are saying. Taking the time to connect with yourself and what you allow to take up space is a grounding and important step we all should be taking into consideration as we move forward.
Did this episode make you rethink how you approach your relationship with technology? Are you now planning a digital reboot? Share your thoughts by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Athletic Greens which have helped me immensely in feeling better and getting healthier.
Tune In To Learn:
- 12:20 Why lifestyle first should be your first step + life in Mexico
- 15:30 Key learnings from the Start-Up World
- 18:25 Effectively communicating with your partner to support each other goals
- 21:00 Finding balance so you can avoid overshooting your runway
- 26:25 How to do a digital reboot through a lifestyle lens
- 34:00 Important life lessons from deleting all your social media
- 45:45 The power of visualizing & recommitting to a better future
- 49:30 An easy framework you can use to make any decision big or small
- 53:10 Pursuing your passion vs chasing business opportunities
- 59:10 Pro tips for working with a business partner
- 01:01:50 Getting To know & love Mexico
- 01:06:05 Portland life: a floating home
- 01:07:35 Book recommendations
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Athletic Greens – Today’s Sponsor For This Episode
- Find Corbett on his website
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- The Location Free Lifestyle With Melody From Black Digital Nomad
- Saying “Yes” to Full Time Travel with Christina McEnvoy
- 7 Pro Tips For Finding A Perfect Work/Life/Travel Balance w/ Kelly Claus & Jeremy Enns
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!