What destination could you visit over and over again?
This week I am joined by a very special guest, my lovely wife Anne Dorthe, to chat about our most recent family trip to the U.S.
If you have ever wondered what people from other countries enjoy about visiting the U.S. you will not want to miss this episode. As a native of Norway, Anne Dorthe shares her unique perspective on traveling to America and gives us her top 6 favorite things about visiting (some of these are sure to surprise you).
What places do you love to travel to and why? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by US Bank Visa Platinum Card, perfect for large purchases, unexpected expenses, and balance transfers. To see if you qualify for the lowest APR out there, visit usbank.com/platinum today.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why it’s important to talk about travel budget when planning a trip with your partner
- What amenity the U.S. has that is hard to find in other places
- Which elements of landscape and nature make the U.S. unique
- Why the kindness of strangers is apparent in this country
- Our kids’ favorite part of our recent trip
- Anne Dorthe’s favorite type of store to visit in America
- What makes small towns so fun to visit
- The number 1 reason we love traveling in the US
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- US Bank Visa Platinum Card – Today’s Sponsor
- Check out some Classic US Road Trips
- Learn more about the National Park Service
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!