Want to learn a variety of amazing travel skills in one short travel podcast episode?
Then you’ll love our ongoing series: Travel Tactics.
Today, you’ll hear travel lover Wandering Earl tells us how to make money using the skills we’ve already got.
And Benny Lewis, a national geographic traveler of the year, helps us get over the fear of speaking a foreign language.
Give it a listen now!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to earn money with the skills you’ve already got
- The lesser-known benefit of meeting people while you’re traveling
- The importance of finding your own travel style
- Why you probably shouldn’t take your laptop with you when you travel
- How to store your travel photos on your smart phone
- Why you’re not too old to learn a language
- How to get over the fear of speaking a foreign language
- How to remember foreign words
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Travel Tactics Part 1
- Wandering Earl
- How to Live a Life of Travel
- Steal Like an Artist
- What’s Dave Doing?
- Hammocks & Hard Drives
- Fluent in 3 Months
When you decide to purchase Wandering Earl’s book through my affiliate link, you’ll be supporting the podcast at no extra cost to you. Thanks!