Do you want to learn the truth behind what it takes to go from Zero to Location Independent so you can do it too?
Get our free guide at zerototravel.com/freedom to get the best inside strategies and tips from 10 different location independent travelers.
Day 5 of the Zero to Location Independent Challenge is here. You’ve made it. Congratulations. You are about to start a location independent business my friend (in 5 days!).
It’s time to take the leap. You have the list, you know what you are putting out there. Now it is time to do it…
- How to get you used to putting yourself out there
- Ways to pick up momentum when first starting
- How to make your service or offer a real thing
- What the best businesses do for people
- One thing to get you excited to create stuff (and put it out there)
- How to get people excited to pay you
- How to earn trust
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to do something different (experiment)
To get the most out of this 5 part mini-series, be sure to start with Day 1:
(Day 1) Zero To Location Independent Challenge
(Day 2) Zero To Location Independent Challenge
(Day 3) Zero To Location Independent Challenge
(Day 4) Zero To Location Independent Challenge