In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I have a round table chat with Travis and Heather Sherry from Extra Pack of Peanuts, sharing our cumulative experience we create your comprehensive guide to travel in Southeast Asia.
Southeast Asia is one of the most magical places on the planet and in this episode we share all our best tips for planning your own trip, whether you want to to go Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, or any of the other countries in the region.
Whether you’re planning your own trip, looking to be inspired, or you want to reminisce about a past trip, you’re sure to learn something new in this episode of the podcast.
What you will learn about travel in Southeast Asia:
- The cheapest way to get to Southeast Asia
- Why traveling to Southeast Asia isn’t as difficult as you think it might be
- The best time of year to go to Southeast Asia
- What to pack and why you shouldn’t take checked luggage with you
- Where to stay and how to book accommodation
- The best dishes to try and where to get them from
- The best beaches to go to and how to get them all to yourself
- The epic ruins you simply have to visit
- Our top tips and recommendations for seeing the best that Southeast Asia has to offer
Mentioned In This Show
- Location Indie
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Discover Travel’s Secret Season podcast episode
Thanks for checking out the show. Want more travel podcasts?
Check out the Zero To Travel Podcast Archives