Do you attend in-person events?
Events are one of the most underrated yet viable location independent business options. This may sound weird as events are location dependent, but they are so important.
Dan Taylor from the Events Podcast stops by to share his insight and expertise about running (and being a part of) in-person events around the world.
Dan has created and sold two businesses, currently runs a large location independent events business over at AppsEvents, and has now co-founded a new SAAS product.
Tune in to hear what it’s like to run a global events team, travel the world, and more!
- How to transition from employee to entrepreneur
- Why outsourcing can give you the life you want
- Ways to find out what it’s really like to run a business
- Things that will make your business sellable
- How to build systems and automation (so you can have more free time)
- Benefits of documented SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- The best way to run events now
- The biggest part of running an event
- One key thing that every event must have
- The Events Podcast
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- The 4-Hour Workweek
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
Featured image courtesy of @dantaylorevents