My guest in this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast takes the digital nomad lifestyle to the extreme.
Fab worked and traveled through South America as a Digital Nomad in his mobile ‘office’, a Land Rover Defender called La Oficina.
Today he shares his experience running a business while traveling overland and teaches you the secrets to finding your work/travel/life balance.
Is it worth it to run a business while you travel? Can you manage a whole company on the road in South America? And create a documentary along the way with little experience, giving insight to people who redefine work? Listen to the show now to find out how it can be done!
- Logistics of running a business from a Land Rover Defender (in South America)
- How much a business interferes with the travel experience
- How to manage clients across different time zones
- How to balance adventure and work
- Benefits of a Digital Nomad Lifestyle (think Freedom and Empathy)
- How to design your life and take a different path
- Conquering the fears of potential issues on the road
- About many South American locals doing creative things (and redefining work)
- Rewards of Business, Travel, Documentary experience
- Valuable resources and suggestions about technology (to create ease and efficiency)
- StartUp Diaries
- The Four Hour Work Week
- Art of Designing Your Own Path
- Base Camp
- Alfred App
- Fabian Dittrich
For more episodes of the Zero To Travel Podcast, check out the archives!