Have you ever asked yourself, “Where should I travel?”
It’s a great problem to have for sure, but time and money are limited which can make it tough to decide.
In this podcast I share 7 things to help you decide where to go on your next trip.
Listen now and you’ll discover:
- When to travel when it’s cheaper, great weather and there are less tourists around
- How to reverse engineer your decision based on your interests
- Why more expensive flights don’t necessarily mean a more expensive trip
- What time off can mean for your decision
- Why your plans before or after your trip might decide the trip itself
- The 10 day rule and how to apply it in your travel life
- Why your bucket list might be the deciding factor (and why it may not be)
- And much more!
Listen now by hitting play on the bar below the picture on top.